[klutz] Timezone in Klutz

nathanf nathanf at waterandsnow.net
Tue Mar 9 01:17:09 PST 2004

Is there a way to have Klutz use my current time zone?

I have searched through the mail archives and have not found an answer to my problem.

My webserver is based in Japan and I am in California, therefore I have a big time difference. Horde itself works great with the timezone setting, however Klutz continues to use the server date and not the timezone date.

Example:
Today is 3-8-04 in CA, on my portal page klutz tries to display comics for 3-9-04 (my server date) and on the browse page it lists "Today" as 3-9-04.

Is there a way to change this? It's frustrating to try and view "Todays" comics and get mostly red X's because Klutz is showing tomorrows comics which haven't been published yet.

I just upgraded to the latest CVS Head (3-8-04) and I still have the problem. I tried searching through the code, but couldn't find the culprit.

--Nathan