[klutz] Major update to Klutz RELENG_1 (incl: fixed image cli pping)

Bearne, Paul PBEARNE at tycoelectronics.com
Wed Mar 17 01:23:09 PST 2004

hi

That's better
Only bug I have found is that the goto in ie 6 (I haven't tried the early
versions ) doesn't work

line 62 object required

But other wise this is usable in both file and direct fetch

one idea for the direct fetch mode is to use the onerror event on the image
to load an image not found image. ( I would be happy to code this if you
would like. )

Paul