[klutz] Comics Update

Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto jmbsvicetto at esenfah.pt
Wed Sep 29 08:53:18 PDT 2004

Hi!

I'm sorry for asking this again, but I've only saw this question being made by
Charles Andrews on Aug 6, 2004 and he didn't get any answer. I've looked back
in the archives until Feb 3, 2003 and didn't saw any answer.
So, can you please explain how to change the scripts to get the comics for all
the dates?
I think that the cli-backend.sh just requires setting the URL to something as

URL="HTTP://HOSTNAME/horde/klutz/backend.php?mode[]=fetch&mode[]=delete&date=all"

, but for the sake of me and due to my very rusty php skills, I just can't see
how to change the cli-backend.php.

This surely doesn't work, at least for me:

$mode = array('fetch', 'delete');
$date = 'all';
require KLUTZ_BASE . '/backend.php';

Thank you.

Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Network Manager and Systems Administrator
Angra do Heroísmo Nursing School (ESEnfAH)