[kronolith] hello? anyone home?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:37:50 -0500

Quoting Weston Bustraan <weston@itdonline.net>:

> Well, I would _really_ like to try out the new code, because I am quite
> interested in the project, but currently I can not get the mcal support in
> PHP to work. I sent a message to the mcal mailing list, and someone was
> helping me, but I must have stumped her, as I haven't heard from anyone in
> a few days.

Well, normally I like to keep install questions on their respective lists, and I
can't promise anything, but it'd be great to get this out there more, so what
problems are you having with php/mcal?

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues