[kronolith] mcal problems

Weston Bustraan weston@itdonline.net
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:41:44 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Weston Bustraan <weston@itdonline.net>:
>
> Do you have an /etc/mpasswd file? See #2 at http://mcal.chek.com/faq.php3, and
> make sure that the user and password you create are the ones that you're logging
> in to kronolith with.
>
> -chuck

Yup, I did all that. I created the file with Apache's htpasswd command,
just like it says in the mcal installation intructions. I did check that
the username I'm trying to use is indeed in the mpasswd file. I even did
some searching through the mcal source code to verify that it was looking
for /etc/mpasswd and not somewhere else. Nothing seems to work.

| Weston J. Bustraan      | E-Mail: weston@itdonline.net     |
| Development Manager     | Phone: (616)249-3630             |
| Infinity Tel-Data Inc.  | Fax:   (616)249-3067             |
| 4723 S. Division Ave.   | WWW: www.itdonline.net           |
| Wyoming, MI 49548       | PGP: finger weston@itdonline.net |

Error #152 - Windows not found: (C)heer (P)arty (D)ance.