Fwd: RE: [Libmcal-users] PHP Week View

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:18:12 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Gavin Hamill <gdh@acentral.co.uk> -----
    Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:30:53 -0800
    From: Gavin Hamill <gdh@acentral.co.uk>
 Subject: RE: [Libmcal-users] PHP Week View
      To: chuck@horde.org

This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Gavin Hamill"
<gdh@acentral.co.uk>

Hi :)

Just thought I'd drop you a little note... I'm
awfully confused by the whole mcal/Kronolith
system...

After much faffing around, I can use htpasswd to
add new users, and when I log in, Kronolith
appears to open correctly (no stream open errors
on real user/password combinations)...

So I go to add an appointment, and for
user 'admin', /var/calendar/admin is filled with
something like this

327
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Chek Inc//NONSGML Chek Calendar//EN
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:976644645
CLASS:PRIVATE
DTSTART:20001212T090000Z
DTEND:20001212T130000Z
CATEGORIES;ENCODING=BASE64:dGVzdA==
SUMMARY;ENCODING=BASE64:U3RhcnQgb2YgdGhlIGRheQ==
DESCRIPTION;ENCODING=BASE64:Qm9pbmdcIg==
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

Great :)

But Kronolith doesn't show this appointment in
any view, even after I close the browser and re-
login... :/

Where should I even be looking for clues as no
logging seems to occur :(

Kind regards,

Gavin.

Geocrawler.com - The Knowledge Archive

----- End forwarded message -----

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues