AW: [kronolith] problems to get it running

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:45:52 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> If I log in to horde as user 'jan' I get this error message:
> Warning: Couldn't open stream {/mstore} in ./lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 31
>
> Ideas?

You've got two options. Either you can recompile libmcal after applying this
patch to mstore/mstore.c:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/mstore/mstore.c.diff?
cvsroot=libmcal&r1=1.18&r2=1.19&f=u

(beware line wrapping); or you can add the users that you want to be able to
use Kronolith to /etc/mpasswd. The passwords probably don't even have to match,
but there was a check (removed by the above patch) that prevented calendars
from being opened that didn't directly correspond to mstore usernames.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"Live, from Washington, where the doctors were telling us what they did, and
 did not, do with Vice President Cheney." -Dan Rather