[kronolith] Authentication

Toomas Vann tom@bns.ee
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:18:49 +0200

Hi!

i downloaded CVS version on MCAL,
just in case (maybe out of stupidity) also recompiled
PHP4. Still the same result, i'll try to be more specific.

First of all, what am i using....

Horde: 1.3.4-cvs
IMP: 2.3.7-cvs
Turba: 0.0.2-cvs
Kronolith: 0.0.2-cvs
Whups: 0.0.1-cvs

Apache 1.3.19
PHP Version: 4.0.6-dev
MySQL 3.23.36
MCAL downloaded from CVS tree yesterday

I have made /etc/mpasswd file, using htpasswd
As i am testing the system i have made two users.
One with name 'toomas' the other one 'test'

Now, in Kronolith conf.php i have put in test usernam
and password, as it requires one to access it.

Now , when i log into IMP as user test ( i have set up auth.php
so that after identifyng to IMP Turba and Kronolith let user
access also) i can modify calendar what i see.
When i log in as myself, i cannot do that.

This again leaves me with question, how can i make it work ?

Best of all,
Toomas