Kronolith 0.0.2 Not working? mcal problem?

Dayton Turner turnerd@data-fortress.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:30:07 -0700

Hi Guys,

I just installed Kronolith 0.0.2 with Horde 1.3.5 i believe (the 1.3
release thats currently on horde.org) and after installing the required
debs i needed (php4-mcal,etc) I was able to login using imap
authentication (not sure why mcal auth wont work) anyways, I can live
with imap authentication, I guess, unless you know how to make mcal
work... But, When I go to try and put something in the calendar, I get a
bunch of "Unable to find stream pointer in
/path/to/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php" and then "Warning:  Cannot
add header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/home/turnerd/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php:155) ". Anyone know
why i'd be getting this? Ive tried just about everything i can think of.
Is there some sort of special mcal config i need to do? I created the
mpasswd file with 'test' as a user in it, and made /var/calendar mode
1777 like the docs said to.

any help would be appreciated, i cant wait to start using kronolith!

Thanks