[kronolith] Woohoo! Got kronolith to work, kinda. :)

Dayton Turner turnerd@data-fortress.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:24:32 -0700

I believe ive found the problem. I am a debian user, and naturally I installed the
libmcal, and libmcal0 debs. These give me /usr/lib/libmcal.so.0.6, etc. I removed
them and reran my horde test.php script, and magically mcal support was missing.
The only way to make php's mcal.so see mcal support is to have those libs there.
No big deal, only problem being when i compile libmcal from cvs, it only generates
a libmcal.a, where is hte .so file that i can put in /usr/lib? If you have a
prebuilt linux libmcal.so thats out of cvs, or instructions on something im
missing, that would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!