Help...

Coulter Johnson coulterjohnson@invisitrack.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:34:56 -0500

Hi... I am pretty new to linux.  I just got got horde andimp up last week.

Now I am trying to get kron up and going...

I installed all of the prerequisites.  The only thing I did not do was to configure mysql with the mcal drivers
(like the readme says) I don't know how to do that can you help?

I have d/led from the cvs...

When I go to the kron web page I get this error I am hoping it is caused by the above problem???

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/../config/horde.php' for inclusion (include_path='/var/www/horde-phplib:.') in
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/index.php on line 34

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/index.php on line 37

TIA!!