[kronolith] Help...

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 06:43:34 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Coulter Johnson <coulterjohnson@invisitrack.com> wrote:

> ok... 4 is installed...???

Yes, 4.0.4pl1 it appears... and it's also clear that whatever RPMs you
have weren't compiled with gettext support.  You should probably try the
Red Hat 4.0.5 RPMs from Rawhide:

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/i386/RedHat/RPMS

What version of Red Hat are you running?  ("cat /etc/issue")

> I dunno... feel free to take a look at my settings
> http://www.invisitrack.com/horde/test.php3

Well, that all looks good, and PHPLIB is set up correctly... but of course
none of that helps you if you intend to run Kronolith (which requires
Horde 1.3, etc.).

> if you goto test.php you will just get a blank page...

Do you have Horde 1.2 and Horde 1.3 installed in the same directory then?
I suspect that's going to cause you problems.  I think you would be best
off starting over, unpacking only Horde 1.3 and Kronolith to a clean
directory, and not installing any Horde/IMP RPMs.  Then use horde/test.php
to figure out what you need to fix... starting with PHP.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN