Calendar doesn't show up on the horde summary page.

Edwin Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 14:02:38 -0700

It seems that with this afternoon's cvs, the calendar doesn't seem to show
up on the horde summary page.

I almost think it might have something to do with the new alarms.
I have tried setting the alarms and in all cases the alarm bell
shows up immediately when it is set.  Is this correct?
I had expected it to show up 15 minutes before the event.

Another interesting issue is that once I set the alarm I can't unset it.
I only seem to be able to delete the event.

thanks,

ed
        The illiterate of the 21st century will not be
              those who cannot read and write,
        but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.
                                                 --Alvin Toffler