apache seg fault when accessing kronolith....

David A Powicki dpowicki@oit.umass.edu
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 12:49:35 -0400 (EDT)

I've been trying to get kronolith up and running.  Everything appears to
be configured correctly on my server.  I am running apache 1.3.19, php
4.0.5 (I even tried the latest 4.0.6), and the mcal versions recommended
in the INSTALL docs.

Kronolith and Horde are current cvs versions.

My system is running IMP, Turba, and Gollem without a problem.

Every time I try to go to kronolith the server just kicks the bucket.  I
have no idea where to start....

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

David

--
David Powicki		 Network Analyst      OIT Network Services
Voice: 413.545.1605  Fax: 413.545.3203    University of Massachusetts

>From janmailing@gmx.de Date: Thu,  5 Jul 2001 16:55:27 +0000
> I've been trying to get kronolith up and running.  Everything appears to
>
> be configured correctly on my server.  I am running apache 1.3.19, php
>
> 4.0.5 (I even tried the latest 4.0.6), and the mcal versions recommended
>
> in the INSTALL docs.

Unfortunately the install doc is not quite correct. Try to use the libmcal code
from cvs.

Jan.