[kronolith] Calendar doesn't show up on the horde summary page.

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 07:33:19 +0000

Zitat von Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>:

> It seems that with this afternoon's cvs, the calendar doesn't seem to show
> up on the horde summary page.

This should work as before as long as you don't change the summary prefs in
your options.

> I almost think it might have something to do with the new alarms.
> I have tried setting the alarms and in all cases the alarm bell
> shows up immediately when it is set.  Is this correct?
> I had expected it to show up 15 minutes before the event.

This is correct. The bell in the day/work/month view show up for every event
that has an alarm set. If there is currently an alarm for an upcoming event it
gets displayed as a message under the menu just like before.

> Another interesting issue is that once I set the alarm I can't unset it.
> I only seem to be able to delete the event.

I see it, this is a bug. As long as it is not fixed you can set your alarm to 0
Minutes to switch if off.

Jan.