[kronolith] Unable to delete calendar items

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:20:09 -0400

Quoting Dayton Turner <turnerd@data-fortress.com>:

> I've just compiled PHP with mcal/libmcal CVS, as well as gettext, etc,
> and I'm running the latest horde  as well as kronolith from CVS. Im
> writing again because someone suggested i download libmcal from cvs
> rather than using the 0.6 tarball, and try again to get my delete
> functions to work. However, it doesnt seem to have helped. Everything
> else works fine except deleting! :(

If you can log in as the username which you have Kronolith set up to use, and
delete items from that user's calendar, then somehow you don't really have the
latest libmcal.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.