[kronolith] mcal list events

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:13:47 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> How about changing this behaviour?
> If only I knew someone of mcal's developers... :-))

Heh. Most of the core mcal code is stuff I haven't had a chance to pick apart
yet... how do you feel about starting on a sql.php driver
(Kronolith_Driver_sql)? The abstraction is there, at this point, and I think
not requiring MCAL would be a nice step for us.

That said, post to the mcal list, and remind me, and I might be able to look at
it at some point. I don't know what the logic behind that choice was.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.