[kronolith] mcal list events

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:34:53 +0000

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:
>
> > Import into kronolith is halfway done. It will import csv and ical files.
>
> > Exporting will be the next step.
>
> Great! Are we going to see this in CVS soon? It's okay if the edges are
> rough...

It's based on the lib/Convert.php I mentioned at dev@. After I moved next
weekend and if my work and my girlfriend leave me some time I'll complete it.
;-)
The import to kronolith is actually the demonstration of the convert lib that I
talked about.

> > I agree that there must be a lot work be done in mcal if it doesn't want
> > to become obsolete.
>
> Yes. And I don't necessarily have the time to do so right now... :(

I hope you didn't see my comment as a complain against you. I think you did a
great job in improving mcal to fit the needs of kronolith!

Jan.