Chuck out at O'Reilly Open Source convention

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:41:27 -0400

(apologies for the cross-post; these are the most active Horde lists and I
wanted to make sure I got everyone)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be somewhat low-profile on
the lists for the next two weeks or so; I'll be in San Diego speaking for the
next week, and then I'm moving in to a new apartment, so that'll undoubtedly
eat some of my time. :)

However, we're moving nicely towards a feature freeze on the new Horde 1.3
framework and on IMP 2.3 (soon to be IMP 2.4.0 stable), and I wanted everyone
to know that their questions will be gotten to, even if my responses in
particular will be a bit slower in the next few weeks.

I hope to meet some of you in San Diego, and I'll be hacking away on my laptop
even if slightly out of touch. :)

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.