[kronolith] event does not have ending time - mysql

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 02:02:11 -0400

Quoting paja@asp.ogi.edu:

> I have last CVS of everything, running RH 7.1. I am using mysql driver for
> kronolith, adding events works, but somehow it does not accept star and end
> time of event. It will always show from 15:30 till end of day. I have checked
> in mysql table events and it is there with proper entries at least I think:

The mysql driver needs some cleaning up; I'm in the process of porting it over
to DB so I can play with it on my laptop, and I'm cleaning things and fixing
stuff in the process.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.