[kronolith] sql driver

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:56:34 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> how far are you with your work on the (pear) sql driver? Does it make sense
> to adapt the current version further to pear or do you already have some more
> stuff laying around?

I nearly have the mysql.php driver ported to PEAR, cleaned up, and working
correctly. It's sitting on my laptop, which is at home right now. Hopefully
next week I'll have more time - my girlfriend is flying back to the other side
of the continent this weekend, so my time is pretty much taken until then, but
after that, I'll be a bit less... uh... distracted. :)

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.