[kronolith] Problems with 0.3-cvs

ulrich@muehlgasse.de ulrich@muehlgasse.de
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:20:51 +0200

Zitat von Nels Lindquist <nlindq@maei.ca>:

> On 22 Aug 2001, at 10:22, Nels Lindquist wrote:
>
> > I got the cvs version of libmcal (and the icap & mstore drivers) and
> > now PHP won't configure.  *sigh*
> >
> > I s'pose I need the cvs version of PHP, too?
>
> Never mind.  I was able to work around it.  Looks like something in
> mcal-cvs clobbered the mcrypt detection routines in PHP configure.  I
> did a configure without '--with-mcal', and then another with.  The
> second time through the mcrypt detection was already cached, so no
> problems.
>
> And look!  My events are actually stored now!
>
> Whee!  Isn't the bleeding edge fun?

Do you have any problems with updating or deleting your events? I stucked with
the same problem and finally got php working with the latest CVS version. I
could add events but not edit or delete.

Thanks to Chuck, the sql pear driver works out of the box!!
Sorry BUT I have you to inform that a little promlem with the daily and weekly
display is new now. Events that lasts until midnight (23.55) do not show the
last hour.
The problem that events longer than one day are not displayed at all seems to
be not new.