[kronolith] Unable to add/delete Entries in Calendar

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:03:35 -0400

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> I am currently unable to make any changes, additions and/or modifications
> to my calendar except as the user whose name appears in the kronolith/config/
> conf.php under username and password (this user is also in the mpasswd file)
>
> Is this is bug, or am I doing something wrong?

You are using libmcal 0.6; you need the latest CVS.

> Also, would any future versions of kronolith be able to have tasks from nag
> injected into the calendar? Perhaps as an display (yes/no) option under nag?

Do you mean to actually store them in the calendar, or do you mean to show them
on the screen somewhere? I'd be interested in implementing the latter.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.