issue changing event start and end dates

Jesse Wolff jesse_wolff@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:14:41 -0700

Hey,
I'm currently using kronolith 0.0.3-cvs downloaded yesterday. I switched to
using the sql driver because i was getting the "streaming pointer" error
when using the mcal. I've run into the following issues.

- When I create a new event from 9pm - 10 or 11pm it saves correctly to the
db but then when I edit the event, the end date is listed as 1pm. It doesn't
happen when using am times.

- When I edit an event and change the start or end time or am/pm flag I
sometimes get a pop-up with the error "The end date must be later than the
start date" when the end time is actually later. Try changing the start and
end times to the following to replicate this error:

12am - 1am
12pm - 1pm

This check is done on line 107 of kronolith/templates/edit/javascript.inc

I did some tests within the javascript.inc file and it looks like the end
date isn't getting updated properly when changes are made to the end time or
am/pm flags on the form. I think this is handled in
kronolith/templates/edit/edit.inc.

- The same check doesn't catch invalid earlier end times like an event from
9pm - 12pm (noon) on the same day which should error.

Are these known problem with the sql driver or a bug in the javascript.inc
and edit.inc files?

Thanks for the help. Great job on this app!!

- Jesse