[kronolith] configuring kronolith for use w/ sql

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:53:20 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> This it what I prefer, as it seems the most compatible way. I'm already
> writing on the driver, so it should be no problem to switch to timestamps.

Don't do that yet; it sounds like there's a way for it to work, we might just
need slightly different schemas for different dbs (need to read Liam's message
more carefully).

Also, if we can keep the sql date fields, we're not restricted by the unix
timestamp limit of 1970 - 2026.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the