[kronolith] sql driver patch - multiday events

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 23:32:11 +0200

Many thanks, great work!

Zitat von Jesse Wolff <jesse_wolff@yahoo.com>:

> Hey all,
>
> Attached is a patch based on the latest cvs that allows you to correctly
> displays events that span multiple days when using the sql driver. It should
> display correctly in all views - day, week, month and horde summary. There's
> no
> time limit on how long an event can last.
>
> I've tested it with the sql driver but i haven't tested it with mcal to make
> sure I didn't break anything. It's coded as to avoid breaking anything when
> using mcal but if someone could test it I'd appreciate it.

It would work with mcal but mcal lists only events that start at or after a
specified start date. So it only works in the month view and only if the event
doesn't start in the last month.

Again, many thanks for that patch, I tried myself a long time ago but got
headaches making it work.

Jan.