[kronolith] Error exporting events

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:34:40 +0200

Citeren Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> That is really strange because I can't reproduce this with my IE 5.5SP2. Does
>
> anybody else notice such issues?
>
> I'll try later at work on another computer.

It doesn't work on IE 5.0 also. As I said before: no problems with NN-4.7x and
Opera 5.01. Strange thing is when I change the Content-Type back to text/plain,
things seems to work ok, accept that the output is echoed to the screen. When I
change the Content-Type to something that triggers a "save as" window, I get
the message that data.php can't be opened. Even more strange is that I don't
have any problems with downloading from IMP (attachments, etc.).

--
Jan Kuipers,
Systeembeheer Lauwers College