[kronolith] Bug in sql driver

Jesse Wolff jesse_wolff@yahoo.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 02:04:20 -0700

Jan,

I'm not able to recreate the error you mentioned. Mine refreshes correctly in
all the views when I delete an event from the "edit event" screen.

I'm using cvs from about a week ago so either something broke recently or maybe
it's a browser issue? I'm using IE6 and my browser cache is set to automatic if
that matters. Can you provide any more details?

Yeah, recurrence type "monthly on the same weekday" isn't implemented yet.

Jesse.