[kronolith] Bug in sql driver

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:46:34 +0200

Citeren Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> What do you mean by 'completely messed up'?
> And how does the url of the day view look like?

I thought you would understand ;)

Ok Jan this is a strange one and has probably nothing to do with your latest
updates. Maybe it's best I explain it with an example. P.e. if you click on a
date, in p.e. workweekview, and you add an event. After adding the event you 'll
be returned to dayview, where you can see the added event. Now click on this
event (from dayview, because this only occurs from dayview!!) to edit. Now
delete the event from the edit window. Again you 'll be
returned to dayview. The event is deleted, but now ALL previously added events
are shown in the first timegap, i.e. 0:00-0:30 or 0:00-1:00. This behaviour
occurs on all browsers over here, so you probably can replicate it.
Again this only occurs in dayview. When you edit an event from an other view,
all seems to work fine. Clicking on the trashcan icon works in every view.

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College