[kronolith] Problem to add (save) a new event

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:49:15 -0400

Quoting Eric Piollet <eric.piollet@chpyr.aquisante.fr>:

> 1)Mcal is configured, user and passwd created, table Kronolith_events
> create in mysql
> 2)user and passwd added in conf.php

You only need mcal _or_ sql.

> In conf.php when i choose 'mcal' :
> I have when i want to save a new event :
>
> Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in
> /etc/httpd/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 244

Is mcal working by itself? Can you compile the command-line mcal program and
authenticate against /etc/mpasswd that way?

> In conf.php when i choose 'sql' :
> I have when i want to save a new event :
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> /etc/httpd/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 186

Sounds like your sql driver isn't set up correctly and it isn't connecting to
your database.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in
the arms of silence. All we ever have is here, now." - Ursula K. Le Guin