Unable to find stream pointer in

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:53:34 +0000

Hi guys,

I am getting this error when I try to add an event in kronolith:

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in
/www2/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 244

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in
/www2/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 247

[cut....]

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in
/www2/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 64

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /www2/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php:244) in
/www2/horde/kronolith/addeventaction.php on line 24

Have anyone encountered this problem before? What could be wrong?

Thanks,

Zia