Errors creating recurring events with SQL driver

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:00:13 -0600

Hi all.  I have installed Kronolith from CVS (last updated about 11:30am CST).
I am using the SQL driver (I'm using FreeBSD and have had a heck of a time
getting libmcal working - it's compiled, I just can't seem to get it to read the
mpasswd file).

At any rate, I can create single calendar events, but when I go to create
recurring events I get the errors:

Warning: Undefined index: event_recurType in
/usr/local/src/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 391

Warning: Undefined index: event_recurInterval in
/usr/local/src/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 392

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/local/src/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php:391) in
/usr/local/src/horde/kronolith/editeventaction.php on line 39

When I go back and view the calendar I get

Warning: Undefined index: event_recurType in
/usr/local/src/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 138

plus the top two errors I listed, once for each day (so 7 sets of 3 errors).

If I look at the record in the SQL database, it lists event_recurType as 2, and
event_recurinterval as 1 (which seems correct - weekly), but it won't display
on the calendar because of the previous errors.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it