kronolith.sql and postgres

Paul Cooper pgc@ucecom.com
03 Dec 2001 13:41:25 -0500

When I try to setup kronolith using postgresql with

psql horde < kronolith.sql

I get the following error message(s)

ERROR:  Bad timestamp external representation '0000-00-00 00:00:00'

It appears that postgres does not like 0000-00-00 00:00:00. I can't seem
to find anything about this is the postgres docs but I think the reason
is that it is an invalid date. The most minimal change I can make that
postgres accepts is 0000-01-01 00:00:00. I've done a quick grep on
kronolith code and can't seem to find the default anywhere so I'm
guessing the code doesn't (yet) rely on the default value?

Also I'd like to work on implementing shared calendars in kronolith -
I've had a look around and found horde/lib/Category and
horde/lib/Group.php which look like they might be about sharing horde
data (calendar, tasks, addresses, etc). Any other docs or stuff I should
be aware of before I start hacking.

Paul

Paul Cooper                             |  Tel: 0121 331 7858
Senior Programmer and Database Engineer |  Fax: 0121 331 7859
UCEcom                                  |  mailto:pgc@ucecom.com
University of Central England           |  http://www.ucecom.com
Birmingham, B4 7DX                      |