[kronolith] Still not able to get kronolith working.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:37:48 -0500

Quoting Christopher Crowley <ccrowley@tulane.edu>:

> // What calendar backend is being used? Right now, the only options are
> // 'mcal' and 'sql', but others may appear at some point in the future.
> $conf['calendar']['driver'] = 'sql';
>
> // What MCAL driver is being used? 'mstore' is the local file driver,
> // and is the only one with extensive testing. There is also an ICAP
> // driver, and theoretically an ICAP server, but Kronolith has not
> // been tested with them.
> $conf['calendar']['params']['driver'] = 'mstore';
>
> // The mstore driver requires a username that is in /etc/mpasswd in
> // order to access local calendars.
> $conf['calendar']['params']['username'] = 'kronolith';
>
> // This is the password of the user defined above.
> $conf['calendar']['params']['password'] = 'the actual password';

These examples are for the mcal driver. You need sql params - they pretty much
look like the sql preferences configuration, etc.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the