Kronolith CVS: gregoriantojd not found

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:40:08 -0600

I just updated by entire horde setup through CVS.  Now when I look at
a calendar in kronolith's month view, the first date that is on the
first day of a week reports

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gregoriantojd() in
/usr/local/src/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 193

and no more dates are displayed.

After looking around in my "PHP 4 Bible" book and configure --help, I
figured out what needs to happen is now when one installs PHP they
need to add --enable-calendar to their configure command-line.  If
this is to remain a part of the code, it would be a good idea to add
this to the appropriate install docs.

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it