[kronolith] Missing menuitem

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:37:38 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org> wrote:

> Comments? Should it always be in the menu? How do we differentiate
> between logging out of IMP and logging out of Horde (when there
> actually is a difference)?

I have been noticing this today as I've been testing here (with Horde
using IMP auth. so it's all the same).  The scenario is that someone moves
to Turba, Kronolith, etc. to do something, and then wants to log out, and
there's no way to do it (no Logout in the Horde app., or the Horde menu
itself).

Whether it should always be on every Horde app. menu, I don't know; but it
would be nice if there was a per-app. config. for all of them, so sites
like mine could switch it on for all of them, and give the users a way out
regardless of which Horde app. they're in.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde