[kronolith] Missing menuitem

Glenn Harris gharris-list@eklo.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:24:48 -0500 (EST)

How hard would it be to have horde remember the login information for the
horde apps..  then you wouldn't have to worry about which app you're
logging out of..  one login, one logout..

the only problem I can see with this is when you want to access more than
one account from IMP...  one possible solution would be to do something
simliar to hotmail and let you have more than one account that IMP
checks...

--Glenn