[kronolith] Missing menuitem

Martin List-Petersen martin@list-petersen.dk
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:01:14 +0100

> > If the logout button is placed in the horde menu we don't have to make a
> > difference because that means of course loggin out of horde.
> >
> > And we already have the auth/login entry in the registry that should be
> > called by clicking the logout button. I don't see much mess here, it's
> > quite like the logout button on the summary screen.
>
> Yeah, this is my inclination for now. Go for it.

I think anyway it's the best place to have it, because you'll find it in the
same place allways, instead of sometimes aligned to the right in the top
menu (horde main screen), sometimes right of the other menuitems in the top
screen (IMP) or sometimes not.

Of course it'll also be a got idea, not to show it, when you not are logged
in (which actually is kind of the way it is in Horde 1.2.x/imp 2.2.x).

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin@list-petersen.dk
http://www.marlow.dk