Horde 2.0RC3 Compatible?

Lisa Soto lisa@sid.comtechnetworks.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:37:25 -0500

Hello,

I've been poking through the archives for 3 days now and haven't found a
conclusive answer to the question:

Does Kronolith work under Horde 2.0RC3?

After much frustration, I got php 4.1.0 compiled --with-mcal, and the
horde/test.php is saying that I have the support.

I added the htpasswd to /etc/mpasswd, and set up the /var/calendar and set the
permissions on it.

I've changed the /horde/kronolith/config/conf.php lines with the username I set up.

When I log into horde (imp/imap does my authentication in registry.php) through
IE 6.0 I get a DNS error (not even a 404) for the summary screen. I get the same
things if I go directly to http://mywebsite.com/horde/kronolith after I login.

If I click the "calendar" button on the bottom horde navbar, I get the DNS error
page again. All my other components work fine.

Thinking I could get more information out of a netscape error, I tried it in
Netscape 6.2. Instead of getting a real error message or getting redirected, it
just reloads the current page I'm looking at. So, for instance, if I hit the
"calendar" button while I"m looking at my INBOX, I'm still looking at my inbox.

It's also curious to note that I'm not getting the summary screen at all in
Netscape. It just bumps me into IMP when I log in.

Nothing is showing up in my apache error_log.

Specs:

Free-BSD 4.3
Apache 1.3
PHP 4.1.0 with everything but PostGres reading a green happy "Yes" (I use mysql)
Horde: 2.0-cvs
IMP: 3.0-cvs
Turba: 1.0-cvs
Kronolith: 0.0.3-cvs
Jonah: 0.0.3-cvs
Nag: 0.0.2-cvs
Did I miss a step somewhere?

Thanks very much in advance for your help. :)

-- Lisa