[kronolith] Switching from mcal to sql

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:06:57 -0500

Jan,
   I not quite sure I understand what you're saying about the "headers in cvs
file"? And also the selecting the correct date format. In terms of the conf
file, can I just borrow a sql configuration from one of the other conf files?
Or how do I setup Kronolith's conf file to use the sql driver? And do I even
need libmcal after this?

Thanks and Happy New Year,

Harry