[kronolith] hmm.. Undefined index: calendar

Blake Crosby me@blakecrosby.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:09:08 -0500

Great!

I fixed it, thanks Jan and René for all your help.

The documentation is a little light on Kronolith (ie, what does the "alarm"
do?) any idea when the help section of kronolith will work?

Blake