[kronolith] Fwd: Call to a member function on a non-object in base.php

Neil Haverlandt neilh@datasolv.net
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:35:16 -0700

Thanks Chuck,
  It seems my /home/httpd/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Drivers was
actually /home/httpd/html/horde/kronolith/lib/drivers.  Once the @ was gone the
error was reported.

Now my calendar comes up, but none of the pitures on the calendar are being
loaded.  Not a big deal, but it's kinda ugly.

Thanks again

--
Neil Haverlandt
.