[kronolith] future development

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:10:54 -0500

Quoting Zachary Denison <zacharydenison@yahoo.com>:

> I just installed kronolith from the CVS and it is
> working great.  My question is one of future
> development, I would like to get an idea of where the
> development is going?  For example, are there plans to
> implement shared calendars and groups whereby you
> could allow only certain people to view your calendar.

Yes.

:)

(no, no idea when I'll get to it. But the groups and permissions stuff is
finally implemented)

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 12:10, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Zachary Denison <zacharydenison@yahoo.com>:
>
> > I just installed kronolith from the CVS and it is
> > working great.  My question is one of future
> > development, I would like to get an idea of where the
> > development is going?  For example, are there plans to
> > implement shared calendars and groups whereby you
> > could allow only certain people to view your calendar.
>
> Yes.
>
> :)
>
> (no, no idea when I'll get to it. But the groups and permissions stuff is
> finally implemented)

we have a migration plan and the new servers are ordered and all - just
waiting for the shared calendars then we're moving from exchange to an
all web based horde/imp/$component solution. no pressure at all guys.
hehe. :)

--Jo