[kronolith] General inquiries about Kron.

Ryan Gallagher ryan@studiesabroad.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:07:45 -0600

Thanks for the info chuck.  I'll be expiramenting with kronolith as soon as i
can find time in my workload.  If I make any mods or do any real work on the
code i will be sure to post them.  Thanks for your contributions to the horde
stuff... great project.  If i come up with some hack to sync outlook i'll for
sure let you know. ;-)

-Ryan

 Quoting Ryan Gallagher <ryan@studiesabroad.com>:

 > -How far off is "shared" calendar support?

 I'm estimating a rough version would take me about a week of solid
 development.
 I'm hoping someone will sponsor that work; otherwise I have no idea when I'll

 have time for it.

 > -Have you given any thought to (and i know this would be
 >   extremely difficult) figuring out some way to sync
 >   personal Outlook calendars with Kronolith? I know...
 >   BIG CRINGE!!!

 No. I do want to get Palm syncing working, though.

 > -Are you working towards an email based reminder system?

 Working, no, thinking about it, yes.

 > -Are you considering LDAP as a viable datasource?

 No.

 > -And most of all.  Do you want any help?  <g>

 Yes! =)

 Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
 "A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
  and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan