Importing from Outook

barjunk barjunk@attglobal.net
21 Mar 2002 15:45:28 -0900

It seems as though some of the calendar events have extra data in the
notes field that might be stopping it from being imported properly.

I was able to make a few test entries then import those, however several
things happened.

First, the event_recurtype was set to zero.  This may be because I
didn't match up any of the recurring fields data during the import.

Second, the event_recurinterval was set to 1.  This caused each of these
events to show up every day.

Third, the dates showed up as 1969-12-31 and the time as 23:59:59 for
both the event_start and event_end dates.

I did get a warning about the date formats not being right.  This may
have been the cause of the third problem.

Just thought I would share.

Mike