[kronolith] Initial configuration issue...

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
23 Mar 2002 22:07:48 -0700

Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:
>
> > There is no need for this. You just need to use compatible versions.
Use

> I agree with the idea we should use compatible versions.  I thought I
was.

> > Nag and Kronolith HEAD with Horde HEAD,
>
> I try to avoid head, too unstable...
>
> > and Nag and Kronolith RELENG_1
> > with Horde 2.1 or RELENG_2. They will not work with Horde 2.0.
>
> My files say:
>
> $ cat CVS/Tag
> TRELENG_2
> $ cat nag/CVS/Tag
> TRELENG_1
> $ cat kronolith/CVS/Tag
> TRELENG_1
>
> Doesn't this mean I'm running the compatible versions?  Or am I doing
> something stupid somewhere.  I'm certainly not ruling out my own
> stupidity...

----
I'm glad that I'm not the only one - after checking out RELENG_1 in both
projects and using the 'new' prefs, I ended up completely removing rm
-fr nag & kronolith, reisntalled and...

[root@barney horde]# cat CVS/Tag
TRELENG_2
[root@barney horde]# cat nag/CVS/Tag
TRELENG_1
[root@barney horde]# cat kronolith/CVS/Tag
TRELENG_1

lo and behold...Kronolith Options (sans Eric's fix)...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: groupiseditable() in
/var/www/html/horde/templates/prefs/overview.inc on line 24

Craig