[kronolith] Import of Outlook Calendar

Joakim Ryden jo@our-own.net
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:32:57 -0800

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

=> Zitat von Joakim Ryden <jo@our-own.net>:
=>
=> > Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:
=> >
=> > => Zitat von Barjunk <barjunk@attglobal.net>:
=> > =>
=> > => > There is a choice to import an Outlook calendar but when I
=> try it,
=> > => it
=> > => > reports that the page cannot be displayed.  Do I have some
=> sort
=> > => of
=> > => > configuration problem?  Or is this maybe not implemented
=> yet?
=> > =>
=> > => When does this happen exactly and what do you have in your
=> log
=> > => files?
=> >
=> > i've had problems with this too but am definitely not ruling out
=> user
=> > error... couple of questions: does outlook mean "outlook" or
=> "outlook
=> > express"? which format is kronolith expecting the file to be
=> imported to
=> > be in?
=>
=> CSV data exported from Outlook.

thanks jan - gotcha. what's the difference between choosing to import
csv data and outlook data in the drop down menu?

--Jo