[kronolith] vCalendar status

tim@tandk.2y.net tim@tandk.2y.net
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:52:35 +1000

Are there plans to implement a shared calendar via kronolith? Or must the owner
of the calendar approve every vCalendar as it comes in?

The reason I ask is that I see the shared calendar function of the
Outlook/Exchange combo as being the sole remaining advantage that it has over a
horde/IMP/kronolith combination.

Perhaps it might be as simple as maintaining a list of email addresses from
which vCalendars are automatically accepted. This, however, fails to allow
others to actually see the calendar.

Regards,
Tim