[kronolith] Holidays

Brandon Knitter knitterb@blandsite.org
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:07:07 -0700

Oh...maybe this would help:

     http://www.gnu.org/software/g
     http://www.sunsite.ualberta.ca/Documentation/Gnu/gcal-3.00/gcal.html

I just compiled this and I'm trying to figure out how to get a list of dates and
titles from gcal, maybe that would work as an integration point?  At least it's
a start.  The data files that come with gcal are fairly easy to use, and it
seems to have a very wide range of holidays and such from around the world.

--
-bk