[kronolith] Holidays

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 01:01:01 -0400

Quoting Brandon Knitter <knitterb@blandsite.org>:

> I'm with you Jan.  Chuck your idea of making a list for everyone just
> isn't really feasible.

Obviously.

> For instance, I could care less about Jewish holidays if I'm Christian.

Uh, if you're ignorant, don't know anyone who's not like you, and
Christian, _maybe_.

> I think what I'm going to do is make a perl script which takes some
> input for passing to gcal and personal info (for the kronolith table
> format), and it outputs some sql which can be used to put dates into the
> kronolith table.

Just so you know, although you could theoretically convince me on the
external program issue, something which is backend-specific like this will
never become part of the tree.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
 and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan